Saturday, November 24, 2007

A letter to you...


Hello friends,
I just watched a few videos on YouTube. Some real awakening information. Some of you are already awake, and doing your part. Others have not been woken. Or do not wish to know, or pretend that this doesn't effect them. Well, whether you want it to or not it does effect you.
We have all been lied to for many years. We're being guided down the narrow walkway to doom. Much like cattle for slaughter. The longer you stay asleep, the sooner our demise. However, if you choose to awake then the denouement is in our favor. By 'our' I mean We the People.
There are many resources available for you to read, and watch. Here are a few short documentaries I've just watched:









I also suggest Alex Jones' “Endgame: Blueprint for global enslavement”, and “Loose Change: Final Cut”.
I suppose this is a good enough for you to start on. I feel very strongly about getting this information out. We've been lied to, abused, and tyrannized. We come from a very strong background, but we've terribly lost our mentality. We need to get ourselves back on the course to liberty, and return our country to its original state the 'Republic'. After all, how does the pledge of allegiance go?
I'm hoping you will watch these videos, and become motivated to take action. Wake your friends, & family. Knowledge is the very first step. We have to wake the sheeple up! Learn why Ron Paul is the only TRUE American candidate for President. I have never felt so strongly about politics as I do now. I hope you take the red pill, and see what's going on around you. Learn why the American people are being deceived. How far down the rabbit hole are you willing to go?
Simply you could take the blue pill, ignore the videos above, ignore the signs, and go on about your life. Thinking everything is delightful, with your cute rose colored glasses. I don't blame you, it's dreadful knowing, but vital.
With that said, enjoy the short films, and do your own research. Drop a comment, or write me I'd like to hear what you think. I never get any replies to these posts. I don't even know if people read them! If you do, please let me know how you feel about all of this! I really would like to know! Thanks for your time.

-Justin


(I should note that this article is what got me to write this)

No comments: